Flexiconomic – Saving account
- What is: a savings facility granted by Credit Agricole to customers who are resident or non-resident after they have previously opened a current account in the same currency.
- Available currencies: RON, EUR, USD;
- Interest: interest rates are variable and are calculated on a daily balance on value tranches and capitalized on the 25th of each calendar month.
- Term: It is not established within a predetermined period.
- Advantageous interest rates adapted to the monetary market conditions;
- No commission to set up / close;
- No transfer fee between the savings account and the current account;
- No minimum amount required to set up;
- The calculated interest rate is automatically transferred to the savings account at the end of the month.
The annual interest rate is: