Loan for agro equipment
… the optimum component for realizing equipment acquisitions in the farms.
- For whom?The farmers who fulfill the eligibility criteria to access a credit facility; criteria established by the bank.
- For what?Financing acquisition of agriculture equipments.
- Currency: LEI
- Maximum amount: 90% from the equipment value (without VAT)**
**but no more than 1.000.000 EUR equivalent
- Farmer contribution: 10% from the equipment value (without VAT)
- Credit period: maxim 84 months for equipments in amount > 100.000 EUR equivalent in lei; maxim 64 months for equipments in amount < =100.000 EUR equivalent in lei;
- Grace period: maximum 12 months for the capital;
- Reimbursement: monthly interest and capital – paid base on a loan schedule;
- Support for agriculture equipment acquisition which cannot be made of own sources;
- Reimbursements are made according to the farm’s activity;
- The long term tenor with positive impact on short term cash-flows;
- Consultancy offered by the Credit Agricole employees on the best solution to finance and guarantee for the company.
- The goods that are the object of the financing, are a guarantee of the credit;
- Mix of flexible guarantees: pledge over the equipment, personal guarantees, pledges on current accounts opened with Credit Agricole
The necessary documents for accessing the Agriculture Equipment Loan are:
- Credit form request, signed by the persons authorized to legally represent the company;
- Documents to certify the company’s economic and financial situation for the last two years and the last financial situation, closed and handed in at the Financial Administration (balance sheet, profit and loss, trial balance);
- Company’s business plan in which to underline the company’s short-term strategy, as well as monthly operational income and expenses;
- Property documents for the goods proposed as guarantees;
- Consultation agreement for the Central Credit Register;
- Tax certificate;
- Decision of the competent authority on contracting and guaranteeing of the credit;
- Any other documents required by the bank.