Agro campaign loan
…the key to financing the current activity, a short-term credit facility, meant to cover the company’s daily payments through the agriculture campaign.
- For whom? The farmers who fulfill the eligibility criteria to access a credit facility; criteria established by the bank.
- For what? Financing the agriculture campaign (ex: seeds acquisition, irrigation, fertilizers, etc);
- Currency: LEI
- Maximum amount: 1 mil. EUR, equivalent in LEI.**
**but no more than the values estimated in the agriculture campaign budget
For loans in amount <=100.000 EUR equivalent LEI, the guarantees are only pledges;
- Credit period: maxim 18 months;
- Grace period: 18 months for the capital;
- Reimbursement: interest paid monthly, capital anytime until maturity date.
- Continuity for the current activity;
- Streamlining payments;
- Covering the temporary lack of liquidity;
- Consultancy offered by the Credit Agricole employees on the best solution to finance and guarantee for your farm;
- Grace period for the capital granting based on the specific of the activity of the farm
- Flexible reimbursement correlated with the activity cash flows ;
- Flexible guarantees:
- For loans in amount < =100.000 EUR, pledge on financed crops; assignment of the insurance policy for the crops; personal guarantees (PNs/fidejussion), pledge on current accounts opened with Credit Agricole
- For loans in amount >100.000 EUR, guarantee mix including mortgages.
The necessary documents for accessing the Agriculture Campaign Loan are:
- Credit form request, signed by the persons authorized to legally represent the company;
- Documents to certify the company’s economic and financial situation for the last two years and the last financial situation, closed and handed in at the Financial Administration (balance sheet, profit and loss, trial balance);
- Company’s business plan in which to underline the company’s short-term strategy, as well as monthly operational income and expenses;
- Property documents for the goods proposed as guarantees;
- Consultation agreement for the Central Credit Register;
- Tax certificate;
- Decision of the competent authority on contracting and guaranteeing of the credit;
- Any other documents required by the bank