Simple credit line
…the key to financing the current activity, a short-term credit facility, meant to cover the company’s daily payments.
- For whom? The SME clients who fulfill the eligibility criteria to access a credit facility, established by the bank.
- For what? Financing the current activity according to the company’s needs.
- Currency: LEI or EUR (for the companies that have operational incomes in foreign currency).
- Maximum amount: 100.000 EUR or 450.000 Lei.
- Credit period: maximum 12 months – upon request, the period of time can be extended, after a new analysis.
- Reimbursement: any time until the maturity date.
- Continuity of the current activity;
- Streamlining payments;
- Covering the temporary lack of liquidity;
- Consultancy offered by the bank employees on the best solution to finance and guarantee for the company;
- Reimbursement of the credit is done any time until the maturity date or at the client’s request, and the interest is paid on a monthly basis;
- There is the possibility to reuse the reimbursed amounts (revolving);
- Mix of flexible guarantees: guarantees on the current accounts opened within our bank, personal guarantees (endorsed promissory notes, etc.)
The necessary documents for accessing the simple credit line are:
- Credit form request, signed by the persons authorized to legally represent the company;
- Documents to certify the company’s economic and financial situation for the last two years and the last financial situation, closed and handed in at the Financial Administration (balance sheet, profit, and loss, trial balance);
- Property documents for the goods proposed as guarantees;
- Consultation agreement for the Central Credit Register;
- Tax certificate;
- Decision of the competent authority on contracting and guaranteeing of the credit;
- Any other documents required by the bank.