…the optimum component for realizing the company’s investment projects, for medium and long term.
- For whom? The SME clients who fulfill the eligibility criteria to access a credit facility, established by the bank.
- For what? Financing investment projects for the acquisition/ modernizations of fixed assets, on a short, medium and long term.
- Currency: LEI or EUR (for the companies that have operational incomes in foreign currency).
- Maximum amount: 1 mil. EUR, equivalent in LEI, but no more than 85% of the investment value.
- Credit period: maximum 84 months.
- Advance: the bank requires an advance depending on the client’s reimbursement capacity or on the project nature.
- Reimbursement: by monthly rates or other deadlines established according to the company’s activity.
With this credit, the following can be acquired/ modernized: real estate (spaces for production, and storage, offices, commercial spaces), industrial or agricultural equipment, farming land, etc.
- Long- term reimbursement;
- Support for the investment projects which cannot be made of own sources;
- Reimbursements are made according to the company’s activity;
- Grace period according to the company’s activity;
- Mix of flexible guarantees: guarantees on the immovable/ movable properties, personal guarantees (financial guarantee, letter of guarantee, endorsed promissory notes, etc.), guarantees offered by the guarantee funds (FNGCIMM, FGCR) and EximBank, others;
- The goods that are the object of the financing, are a guarantee of the credit;
- Consultancy offered by the Credit Agricole employees on the best solution to finance and guarantee for the company.
The necessary documents for accessing the credit line are:
- Credit form request, signed by the persons authorized to legally represent the company;
- Documents to certify the company’s economic and financial situation for the last two years and the last financial situation, closed and handed in at the Financial Administration (balance sheet, profit, and loss, trial balance);
- Company’s income and expense budget for the period of time in which the credit is required (cash flow);
- Property documents for the goods proposed as guarantees;
- Consultation agreement for the Central Credit Register;
- Tax certificate;
- Decision of the competent authority on contracting and guaranteeing of the credit;
- Any other documents required by the bank.