Working Capital Term Loan
…the perfect solution to increase the volumes of the current activity, under the form of medium-term financing.
- For whom? The SME clients who fulfill the eligibility criteria to access a credit facility, established by the bank.
- For what? Financing the current activity according to the company’s needs.
- Currency: LEI or EUR (for the companies that have operational incomes in foreign currency).
- Maximum amount: 1 mil. EUR, equivalent in LEI, determined by analyzing the company’s financial documents.
- Credit period: maximum 60 months.
- Reimbursement: by monthly rates or other deadlines established according to the company’s activity.
- Continuity for the current activity;
- Streamlining payments;
- Reimbursements are done monthly or at the client’s request, according to the company’s activity;
- Consultancy offered by the Credit Agricole employees on the best solution to finance and guarantee for the company;
- Mix of flexible guarantees: guarantees on the immovable/ movable properties, personal guarantees (financial guarantee, letter of guarantee, endorsed promissory notes, etc.), guarantees offered by the guarantee funds (FNGCIMM, FGCR) and Eximbank, others.
The necessary documents for accessing the credit line are:
- Credit form request, signed by the persons authorized to legally represent the company;
- Documents to certify the company’s economic and financial situation for the last two years and the last financial situation, closed and handed in at the Financial Administration (balance sheet, profit, and loss, trial balance);
- Company’s income and expense budget for the period of time in which the credit is required (cash flow);
- Property documents for the goods proposed as guarantees;
- Consultation agreement for the Central Credit Register;
- Tax certificate;
- Decision of the competent authority on contracting and guaranteeing of the credit;
- Any other documents required by the bank.