Welcome to our website www.credit-agricole.ro!
I would like to invite you to discover more information about us and about the services we offer to our clients. We are part of Crédit Agricole, one of strongest international financial groups, and we proudly align to the high standards of this reputable French institution.
For us, Credit Agricole Bank Romania, each and every client is important – and consequently, we develop new and competitive services, that answer to all your needs.
Our vision is to provide to our clients more than mere banking products. Thus, by tailor-made offers sustained by a high-technology platform and transparency in all our processes, we offer counseling to successfully achieve your projects.
To maintain an efficient dialogue and constant improvements, we welcome any suggestion and opinion from the clients and the website’s visitors.Luc Beiso
Our shareholders and collaborators:
The structure of the shareholders of Credit Agricole Bank Romania S.A.:
- IUB Holding holds 99,9369 % of the share capital of Credit Agricole Bank Romania S.A, divided into a number of 633.444 shares
- Crédit Agricole S.A. (France) holds 0,0631% of the share capital of Credit Agricole Bank Romania S.A., divided into a number of 400 shares
- Romanian Banking Association
- Bank Deposit Guarantee Fund
- MasterCard International Incorporated
- APIA Association
Our vision is that Credit Agricole Bank Romania to became the primary bank of our customers, through partnership, tailor-made offers and high standard of customer service.
Our mission, as we are a modern and transparent bank, is to provide to all our customers (individuals, small and medium enterprises and corporate) competitive financial services and products, as well as high-quality customer services. Through ongoing investment in the development of technologies and in our employees’ performance, we are focused on strengthening our achievements to create conditions for long-term growth and value.
Customer care – our customers are long term partners, carefully welcomed to our family;
Quality – we invest continuously in improving our products and services to provide high standards of quality for our customers;
Efficiency – we use technology as to make more efficient our relationship with our customers; Transparency – customers will know from the beginning all the opportunities and costs, so they will choose the best service suitable for them or their business.
Board of the Directors of the Bank:
- Mr. Guilhem Nouvel-Alaux – President of the Board of Directors
- Mr. Luc Beiso – Vicepresident of the Board of Directors
- Mr. Gerard Marchand – Member of the Board of Directors
- Mrs. Isabelle Lefebvre – Member of the Board of Directors
- Mrs. Veronique Maire – Member of the Board of Directors
JEAN PAUL PINCHON
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER