Personal loan with mortgage
If you want to study abroad or you furnish and decorate your home, if you want to perform repairs on the house and garden or if you have other big plans, we can help. We offer personal loans guaranteed by mortgage to fulfill your plans.
Loan amount: up to 100.000 EUR, equivalent in RON;
Tenor: up to 5 years, 60 installments (or 30 years, 360 installments, if you intend to refinance loans contracted before 31.10.2011);
Methods of loan repayment: equal monthly installments or decreasing values, depending on your choice;
Co-borrowers: up to two co-borrowers, which may be spouse, children, parents, inmates, siblings, cousins, uncles / aunts, partners (with the same home address), relatives up to grade IV;
- First rank mortgage to the bank on real estate collateral;
- Pledge on current account;
- Pledge on incomes
- Home insurance – assigned to the bank;
- Life insurance – assigned to the bank;
• easy to obtain without income certificate or pension coupon if your income is in the ANAF database
• no utility bills;
• no supporting documents for credit use.
• preferential interest if you cash your incomes in your account open at Credit Agricole;
• no credit management fee.
• wide range of earnings accepted;
• you can apply for credit with two people;
• you can change the monthly rate for the convenience of payment.
• you have life and disability insurance;
Transparent and comfortable
• You can easily manage your credit via Internet Banking (i-conect) and Mobile Banking (m-conect) or by simply calling 021 30 40 300;
Can a loan be taken to refinance other debts?
• Yes, if you already have one or more loans to other financial institutions, you can refinance them all, so you can get a lower monthly rate as well as an additional amount.
The interest rate is variable and composed of the reference index plus the fixed margin of the bank.
“IRCC” = benchmark for RON denominated loans with variable interest, calculated at the end of each quarter, as the simple arithmetic average of the daily interest rates on interbank money market transactions, determined for the previous quarter. The value of the index is calculated by the NBR and published on its website.
IRCC = 1.25%
|Reference index||Fixed margin of the bank|
customers who receive income into an account open at CABR
The benchmark index is revisable every 3 months.
- Analysis fee: 450 Lei;
- Monthly life insurance premium (offer proposed by the Bank): 0.021% monthly applied to outstanding;
- Monthly current account management fee: 4 RON;
For a consumer loan with a mortgage of RON 166,000 for 5 years and 60 monthly installments respectively, the variable interest rate is 4.75% per annum (IRCC + 3.5% fixed bank margin) calculated in July 2021, the monthly insurance premium rate of 0.021% applicable to the credit balance, and the APR is 5.24% per year. The value of the monthly rate is decreasing from 3,146.05 lei, the analysis commission is 450 lei and the total payable amount is 187,775.23 lei. The offer is available for customers who choose to cash in incomes in their card from Credit Agricole and the insurance offered by the Bank.
Taxes and fees charged by third parties:
- The cost for evaluation of the guarantee, by an authorized valuer you choose, certified by ANEVAR;
- Cost of insurance: compulsory property insurance (PAD) and optional insurance of the building/buildings you brought as collateral for credit;
- Registration fee of the guarantees to the RNPM (fee/modification, re-enrollment, deletion, etc.)
- Notary fees and fees related to enrollment / re-enrollment / change/cancellation of real estate collateral to/from the Land Registry are set according to the charges levied by public notaries and the Office of Cadastre and Land;
This is a variable interest rate loan, for the whole duration, expressed in terms of a banking reference index (IRCC). The value of the index is published by the relevant regulatory organization (NBR) and can fluctuate. Following these changes on the entire market, the value of your monthly rates will increase or decrease.
If your income is in a currency other than that of the loan, currency exchange rate fluctuations may affect the possibility of payment.
Your income may vary. We recommend that you make sure that you can pay monthly rates, whether your income will decrease.
Individuals who simultaneously satisfy the following conditions can benefit from Personal Loan with mortgage:
Age of the applicant: minimum 18 years and maximum 65 years (70 years if you have income from pensions) at the end of the contract;
Citizenship: Romanian or foreign with residence in Romania;
Revenue: the applicant must have at least one source of income and their aggregate value must exceed the minimum income for the economy;
Apply online and fill in the required information, call 021 30 40 300 or you are welcome in one of Crédit Agricole branches, where a representative will present you with a personalized offer, you will receive free advice and support with preparing documentation to access the credit.
There are a few steps to getting a loan:
1. Sign the Consultative Agreement with the Credit Bureau and Revenue to the National Agency for Tax Administration (ANAF), a form used instead of your income certificate or coupon and you will receive a personalized offer;
2. Fill in the credit application and present the property documents that you want to bring as guarantee;
3. A rated valuer will visit you as soon as possible to evaluate the property;
3. We will analyze your request and return with an answer as soon as possible;
4. Sign the credit and mortgage contracts, close the insurance policies, open an account where you will receive the money and you will use it to pay the rates and collect the salary.