What is it?
- You can manage your money when you ever you want, as you want, in terms of safety and security;
- You have processing fees lower than those at the counter;
- Access is easily to be obtained;
- You save time – you do not go to the bank for operations and no longer sit in endless lines;
- You keep control of costs and available funds 24 / 7;
- You can transfer money anywhere, anytime;
- It helps you stay organized – you can download for free reports for different operations performed;
- We’re here to help you – whenever you need help, we can write messages directly from I-CONECT or you can always consult the User Manual.
How it helps?
- Money Transfer
- between your accounts;
- to accounts in other banks;
- utility bills.
- Scheduled payments – you can schedule transfers at a future date;
- View, change or cancel a scheduled payment;
- View a list of recent transfers;
- Romtelecom bill payment without commission;
- Make deposits;
- Foreign exchange;
- View statements without the need to print them so you are getting involved in environmental protection;
Makes your life easier – no more crowded fumbles through documents or files from home!
With online statements have easy access to transaction history.
How much it costs?
- 0 (zero) – Activation fee
- 0 (zero) – For the first token
- 0 (zero) – Closing service fee
- 0 (zero) – commission
For individuals and freelancers:
- 4 RON – monthly administration fee;
- 80% discount on fees for payments in RON.
- 20 RON – monthly administration fee;
- 25% discount on fees for payments in RON;
- 10 EUR – token commission (first token free);
The replacement of a lost or damaged token will be charged with a fee of 27 EUR.
Tel : 021 30 40 300
luni – vineri intre 9:00 si 17:00
Internet Banking Service of Credit Agricole Group Romania – I-Conect – can be accessed from anywhere in the world, from any computer that is connected to the Internet and which meets the minimum conditions for accessing the Internet Banking application.
Securing the communication between client and bank is based mainly on two-way authentication through digital certificates, thus achieving the highest level of secure transmission of information, performed in the Internet.
Security system of the Internet Banking Service (I-Conect) is developed in accordance with international standards regarding the security of Internet transactions.
Very important when you log in I-Conect (Internet Banking):
- Use the bank’s web address https://i-conect.ro to find the link to the I-Conect service or enter directly from the keyboard the URL: https://i-conect.ro/ib/;
- Check the authenticity of the bank’s Internet Banking website by clicking on the icon “Norton Secured powered by VeriSign” and make sure that in the display window you can find information about securing the site and validity of certificate as shown in below picture:
- Always check the digital certificate on the server that you connect (in the page opened on https://i-conect.ro/ib/, by clicking on the lock from top right). In addition you should always check that the connection is secure (HTTPS and not http);
- Do not save your password or other information related to I-Conect service on the computer hard drive;
- Do not reveal to anyone your password and information about the security of your accounts. Credit Agricole Group Romania representatives will never contact you by phone, email or SMS to request information like: password to access Internet Banking, PIN card or other passwords and confidential information. You should not divulge to anyone your password access to Credit Agricole Group Romania services. IF YOU ARE CONTACTED BY PHONE OR E-MAIL BY SOMEONE, WHICH WILL NEED SUCH INFORMATION, THIS IS CERTAIN A FRAUD ATTEMPT!
- Change the password immediately if you suspect is known by another person;
- Do not use computers from public places such as Internet Cafe to connect to the Internet Banking service, because they are not sufficiently secure;
- You must regularly check your accounts;
- Contact the support department of Credit Agricole Group Romania as soon as you notice suspicious transactions (by phone: +40 21 312 80 32, or e-mail address: email@example.com).